Mitchell PHC installed a Rheem AC unit that can not adequately cool the house as it is too small a unit.The Rheem unit is also defective with faulty coils that failed in the first few years requiring $1,500 in repairs.

Mitchell and Rheem hid that there was a class action suit against them and presented the product as quality. Now fixed a great cost, Mitchell repudiates any obligation to an imp[lied warranty for a products normal durability and violates State and Federal consumer and warranty law. Mitchell engaged in deceitful and negligent service charging for service calls and never diagnosing the problem. Produced fabricated report with misleading results.

Had to hire experts to get to the bottom but cost to litigate is far too expensive.Stuck with junk and repair bills that the unit can't cool as it is too small - cost high utility bills, degrades property value and has to be replaced total ripoff even with the law on my side

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $8000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mitchell Plumbing Heating And Cooliong and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about rheem ac unit installation from Mitchell Plumbing Heating And Cooliong was complete fraud and consumer ripoff Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mitchell Plumbing Heating And Cooliong.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Mitchell Plumbing Heating And Cooliong to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mitchell Plumbing Heating And Cooliong?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1189531

crooks like Mitchell and Home Depot don't resolve complaints. They don't care - they are crooks